The International education department provides:
- Search (including abroad) for companies that legally recruit and select foreign citizens for studying in Ukraine and conclusion contracts with them.
- Fabrication, execution and issuance of invitations for studying in Ukraine and visa support for foreign students.
- Admission of foreign citizens for all types of education at the university, fabrication and issuance of orders, conclusion of contracts.
- Admission of students for undergraduate study in accordance with chosen majors.
- Registration of foreign students in Kharkov regional office of the
- Ministry of internal affairs of Ukraine.
- After completion of education the department issues diplomas of correspondent level (bachelor, specialist, master) and provides their legalization in the Ministry of foreign affairs of Ukraine.
The International education department includes:
- Department of natural sciences;
- Department of humanitarian sciences;
- Department of social and economic sciences.
The departments provide pre-university training (language courses) of foreign students in engineering technical, economic, medical-biological and humanitarian fields towards obtaining legal certificates. Foreign students, who successfully completed pre-university training course, have possibility to enter our university as well as any other university in Ukraine. The warranty of high quality training of foreign students is qualification of teachers, their long-time experience of teaching and specially developed methodologies of training.